A Store, Fit for the Holidays: Brimfield

If you are in the Chicago-Land area, this is one store to really check out. 

Brimfield in Andersonville

I first met the owner Julie Fernstrom at the Randolph Street Market a little over two years ago now.  I immediately fell in love with her great vintage items as well as custom upholstered furniture. At this time I was completely unaware that she had an entire store filled with items that made me swoon.
One sunny day this year, by happenstance, I came across her store in  Andersonville.


I fell 'head-over-feet' in love with everything in the store.


The reuse of the plaid blankets was breath taking, and left me wishing that I owned a cabin in Northern Minnesota.

Photo VIA
Photo VIA
Photo VIA Apartment Therapy
Photo VIA Apartment Therapy

Doesn't it make you want to cozy up to a fire, and drink hot coco? 



STORE LOCATION


5219 North Clark St.
Chicago, IL
Phone (773) 271- 3501
Mon – Sat: 11 to 7, Sun: 12 to 6


Comments

Popular Posts