Cake plates and candy dishes

One of my favorite gifts to give and receive is a sweet cake plate or candy dish.  I've started a small collection in my small home, and hope to grow it throughout the coming years.  When these ceramic beauties are called into action, I simply empty, wash, and fill them with treats.  For now they are disguising my dresser drawers which necessarily live in our living room.  Take a peek, and start your own unique collection!!

Fill with buttons, spools of vintage thread and twine, and for goodness sakes, put a bird on it!

A great way to store and display tiny collections of darling things.
Add a bell jar or a glass topper to create a little in home museum!  Try creating a terrarium, or display small sculptures, or turn them into a big snow globe by adding fluffy fake snow for the holidays!




Comments

Popular Posts