Oh! Magnifique!

So I've never been much for the idea of France. My desire to visit was peaked only by my cousin's photo documentation of the gorgeous chocolates and sweets offered around the country.  My knowledge of the French language is limited to that which I gleaned from the French chef in the Little Mermaid, when I was six. But yesterday I found this image, and I changed my mind. Perhaps I do need to visit France... but only for the weekend markets...and the teacups with legs.   


Photo credit : Claudia Strasser
Claudia Strasser is the author of a book, The Paris Apartment, and the creator of a blog full of "I need it to continue living" items straight from the streets of Paris. Also, if you're heading to Paris, check out her blog for tips on flea markets to find.   

Comments

Popular Posts