DIY: "Look... A Rainbow" Painting

(Image: Via)

After seeing this project I decided I HAD to try this. 


What you need:
- Blank Canvas
- Box of Crayons(the amount depends on the size of canvas; the image above was a box of 64, I used 96+ for the canvas I picked out).
- Hot Glue Gun + Glue Sticks
- Hairdryer or Heat Gun


Image: Emily Marsden



1. Pick the colors you want to use and glue them individually with the tip facing down at the top of the canvas. 

2. Take a hair dryer/heat gun, put it on hot, and soon you will see the colors start to melt.

3. Instant art work!
Image: Emily Marsden



The Result!
Image: Emily Marsden

Comments

  1. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post. click here

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts