Agh! Babies!

I've decided that when you have aged 28 years, suddenly everyone in your life becomes pregnant. Or nearly pregnant.  My sister, being the champ that she is, will be hatching a 5th (!!!!) kiddo this November.  The news of this little peanut was a surprise to us all, and big sis had given all of her baby accessories away.  As I am currently, ahem, on an occupational hiatus, I'm throwing my crafty rear in gear to contribute to the arming of this baby with the stuff he needs to go forth into a crazy world of four siblings.  Namely, some adorable footwear, and a station for bum cleaning. 


You can watch a video to walk you through making these, and a pattern here!
First pair down -
Forgive me, I can't find my camera uploading cord, and my phone is not smart, so photobooth it is...

Pair numero dos... and my gnarly looking hand.  Clearly hand modeling is out for me. 


Here is the changing table my sister found for 5 bucks... after a lot of sanding.  It's in pretty rough shape.


Notice the lovely fake wood shelves with stains and warping.  I have plans for you....
  

Comments

  1. such cute little booties!!! love the homestar runner themed ones. and i can't wait to see how the table turns out. did you finish this weekend?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts